2006年8月15日星期二

我的西洋曲

朋友说我怪,因为我爱看中文译文学,但却爱听西洋曲。

呵呵~我也奈何不了我自己。。。

近日爱听Bon JoviAlways

This Romeo is bleeding

But you can't see his blood

It's nothing but some feelings

That this old dog kicked up.

It's been raining since you left me

Now I'm drowning in the flood

You see I've always been a fighter

But without you I give up.

Now I can't sing a love song

Like the way it's meant to be

Well I guess I'm not that good anymore

But baby that's just me.

And I will love you baby always

And I'll be there forever and a day always

I'll be there till the stars don't shine

Till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme

And I know when I die you'll be on my mind

And I'll love you always.

每次听完后总会对爱情有种莫名的感动。。。

是怎么样的人才会写出这么深情的歌词?

对爱情挚诚的人们是否注定被爱情伤害?

Now your pictures that you left behind

Are just memories of a different life

Some that made us laugh

Some that made us cry

One that made you have to say good bye.

What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair

To touch your lips to hold you near

When you say your prayers try to understand

I've made mistakes I'm just a man.

When he holds you close

When he pulls you near

When he says the words

You've been needing to hear

I'll wish I was him, that his words were mine

To say to you till the end of time.

That I will love you baby always

And I'll be there forever and a day always

If you told me to cry for you I could

If you told me to die for you I would

Take a look at my face

There's no price I won't pay

To say these words to you.

或许是我们都没缘遇上Romeo的恋情。。。

它不过是个女人们的心头梦。。。

或许是我们都太过自爱了。。。

因为我们从来不会浪费时间在浪漫里头。。。

生活而生活,爱情已经变成奢侈品。

我只得往歌词里头寻找感觉,那种为爱牺牲甚多的感觉。。。

佳礼部落客 T w(N;_,? S y Y,d

2 Comments on "我的西洋曲"

  1. 作者青焰[回复]
    z y#r u"[ F J163755

    失恋的味道是难以忘记的。
    s X"e ^�_.s$r2F t163755当年将它溶如歌里面,就算十年后再听回去,也能漩起心中涟。

    干杯~

  2. 作者nightface[回复]
    O s B J2{ b163755

    这是一首经典好歌,也同样曾经是我失恋时候最爱的歌曲。一直到今天每次听到这首歌的时候我都还会记得当初失恋的时候那种感觉。

    为同是天涯孤客,干杯!