2006年9月26日星期二

听情歌

今晚不喝酒,也不喝茶,我给自己来杯温蜜糖。

我想暖心,我让情歌来为我暖心。

Bryan Adams的沙哑,深情地把歌的灵魂都给唱了出来:

Look into your heart you will find

There's nothing there to hide

Take me as I am, take my life

I would give it all, I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for

I can't help it, there's nothing I want more

You know it's true

Everything I do, I do it for you

电吉它的震撼力、歌手的瘁喊,仿佛掺夹着心碎的声音,你是否也听见了?

There's no love like your love

And no other could give more love

There's nowhere unless you're there

All the time, all the way

如果你还在,你一定会了解;如果你还在我身边,你一定会为我而唱。。。

不,是没有如果了,我还清醒的。

呵,这绝对是Bryan Adams的夜。

Wherever you go, whatever you do

I will be right here, waiting for you

Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

I will be right here waiting for you

无论何时何日何地,我仍然都在等你。。。

结疤开始挤出血丝,我的心在滴血。

原谅我未能为你许下如此浩荡的承诺,原谅我未能把你爱得长情又高贵。

Please forgive me - I know not what I do

Please forgive me - I can't stop loving you

Don't deny me - this pain I'm going through

Please forgive me - if I need ya like I do

Oh believe me - every word I say is true

Please forgive me - I can't stop loving you

心斟在血里,我的心,暖了。

佳礼部落客 s y \ C;h `2u [!?

7 Comments on "听情歌"

  1. 作者青焰[回复]佳礼部落客,G N v D P&O-C S ~ a

    最棒的歌手,亦是最令人回味的歌手!

  2. 作者透明淚珠[回复]佳礼部落客 {5_8v h G8d(| i

    他的歌聲令我沉醉

  3. 作者青焰[回复]佳礼部落客 y0v P0\9T C�m

    是的,真正的好歌会随着流行而来, 但不会随着流行而逝...
    m V*d,u*N3B3F;^:?163755原来这里有好多听Bryan的耳朵~

  4. 作者nightface[回复]佳礼部落客 T&z x Z s

    原来我们有这么多相同的喜好。呵呵。

    yam你终于回来了。yeah!!

  5. 作者自由人[回复]
    *a [ C8e(h163755

    这首歌曾经很流行.. 虽谈不上最爱.. 但也喜欢..

  6. 作者青焰[回复]佳礼部落客 f _ t*L A3f3w*[ C

    你终于回来了~

  7. 作者yam[回复]
    (? R t4U%a4J#\2R163755

    喜欢歌里那股深情无悔意思, 唱起来令人眼眶热热的,很感动。佳礼部落客/P5|;B+W.v h%B%p R { k
    这是我最爱的歌。。谢谢!