今天,好静。
冲了杯奶茶,浓而无味。
幽幽情歌奏起,提醒曾经遗忘的伤口。
离开是当初的选择,那为何当初要离开?
呵,不记得了。
记忆犹新,仍然是那快乐幸福的笑容。
是任性胡乱,令今日的回忆不断,
一段一段,像那零乱的碎片,刺着心口不放。
眼泪掉了一连串,湿透了衣衫。
在陌生的城市里,留下熟悉的眼泪,呵,很讽刺是吧?
那当初为何离开?
为的,不过是不想再掉颗眼泪。
是宿命吧?
无论逃至天涯海角,它依然紧紧跟随,永远逃不了。
应是诅咒吧?
仿佛这一生中,再也痊愈不了。
为何是我?
苦笑,已是唯一的解释。
很软弱是吧?
因为当初,没有面对的勇气。
很可笑吧?
今时今日,仍然沉醉在心碎的泪海里。
下一回,我该飘往哪里去?。。。
My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right
My first love
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make
And I
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do
And your eyes
They tell me how much you care
You will always be
My endless love
Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
And forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms
And I
I'd be a fool
For you, I'm sure
You know I don't mind
'Cause baby you
You mean the world to me
I know I've found in you
My endless love
And I
I'd play the fool
For you, I'm sure
That you know I don't mind
You'd be the only one
'Cause no-one can't deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love
- 引用 删除 青焰 / 2008-03-17 09:47:38
- 原帖由自由人(金牛)于2008-03-13 22:59:33发表
宿命,有这回事吗??
原帖由天子第一号于2008-03-13 11:41:07发表
既然日子是向前走的 又何必往后看呢
加油 加油哦...
- 引用 删除 青焰 / 2008-03-13 10:25:02
- 原帖由Bluemavis于2008-03-13 09:36:39发表

原帖由nightface于2008-03-12 21:48:21发表
宿命?何以如此说?如果一切皆是命,那么你做的每一个抉择又是什么?
或许,是宿命的推动力。。。