2008年5月9日星期五

Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry

他把歌送给了我,然后沉默。

我举起酒杯,咽下火辣烈酒。

朦胧间,我仿佛听见对不起。

我想问,有千万个问题想问。

呵,没了声息,

只有音乐陪伴。

Everybody needs a little time away

I heard her say

From each other

Even lovers needs a holiday

Far away from each other

Hold me now

It's hard for me to say I'm sorry

I just want you to stay

After all that we've been through

I will make it up to you

I promise to

And after all that's been said and done

You're just a part of me I can't let go

Couldn't stand to be kept away

Just for the day

From your body

Wouldn't want to be swept away

Far away

From the one that I love

Hold me now

It's hard for me to say I'm sorry

I just want you to know

Hold me now

I really wanna tell you I'm sorry

I could never let you go

Your gonna be the lucky one...


青焰 / 2008-05-20 07:58:09
原帖由第六代火影于2008-05-18 22:17:21发表
TQ


火影大哥,好久不见~
引用 删除 第六代火影 / 2008-05-18 22:17:21
TQ
引用 删除 青焰 / 2008-05-10 14:13:11
原帖由芒芒妖。子于2008-05-10 14:03:16发表
经典歌曲~我最爱。。


引用 删除 芒芒妖。子 / 2008-05-10 14:03:16
经典歌曲~我最爱。。
引用 删除 青焰 / 2008-05-10 10:27:33
呵,好歌大家都喜欢

这首歌,原来有我的,也有大皮蛋的故事。。。
不如说,一首歌,总有自己的故事。。。
引用 删除 阿如比 / 2008-05-09 23:40:50
一首歌曲一个故事
听歌吧 什么都不必说
引用 删除 laofanren / 2008-05-09 23:32:08
一起听歌吧
引用 删除 大皮蛋 / 2008-05-09 21:51:20
这首歌的背后,
也隐藏了属于我的故事
引用 删除 自由人(金牛) / 2008-05-09 21:41:37
好听,也是我的爱歌
(我好像很多爱歌哦。。哈哈)