还记得曾经建起的心墙,
如今丝毫未曾挣扎过,
无声无息地,
在你眼前全然瓦解。
是我让你进入我的,
从来没有一丝的怀疑,
只因你把我拥入你的光环中,
呵,原来是你,我的守护天使,
我终于找到了你!
Remember those walls I built
Well baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now
仿佛我的心已被唤醒,
心,也不再墨守成规,
为你,我愿意冒险,
我不再轻易地让你离开。
It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out
我的眼里世界,充满你的影子,
宝贝,我能看见你的光环!
你是上天赐给我的恩典,
你是我唯一想要的,
爱与柔情都刻在你的脸上,
呵,宝贝,我能感觉你的光环!
祈求上天,让它永远为我光芒!
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away
你的光环像极炽热阳光,
给我照亮每个冰黑的夜晚,
你是唯一我想要的,
我想我已恋上你的光!
我发誓我不再堕落,
这一次,感谢地心引力,
带我返回大地,让我重新站立。
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again
仿佛我的心已被唤醒,
心,也不再墨守成规,
为你,我愿意冒险,
我不再轻易地让你离开。
It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out
- 青焰 / 2009-03-26 11:26:19
- 英文歌词,当然不是我所写。

多谢评分!