夜未央,我蛐缩在被窝,拥抱着黑暗。
背向天,头伏着,我在自己的味道里呼吸。
十指抱头交叉着长发,身子微微向前勾起,我让头部支撑自己。
紧闭着双眼,我皱眉,呵。。。快赐我力量。。。
全神贯注,精魂出窍。。。
MC过来把我牵着,她告诉我:
When you get caught in the rain, with nowhere to run
When you're distraught and in pain, without anyone
When you keep crying out to be saved
But nobody comes and you feel so far away
That you just can't find your way home
You can get there alone
It's okay, what you say is…
她仰首要我接下。。。
第一次,我允许自己无力的、消极的跟唱着。。。
I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again, on my own
And I know that I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid, I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain
MC似乎不太满意我的表现,她把我的头给抬起,对我说:
And if you keep falling down, don't you dare give in
You will arise safe and sound
So keep pressing on steadfastly
And you'll find what you need to prevail
What you say …
她大力地拍着我的肩膀,身体顿时泊泊传来力量。。。
这一次,我鼓起勇气大声接下:
I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again, on my own
And I know that I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid, I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain
MC满意了,关怀的眼神充满着笑意,她继续:
And when the wind blows
As shadows grow close, don't be afraid
There's nothing you can't face
And sure they tell you, you'll never pull through
Don't hesitate, stand tall and say, yeah…
最后一次,她要我昂头、骄傲地、清楚地告诉自己。。。
我高唱着,忘记伤痛地沉醉在词里:
I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again, on my own
And I know that I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid, I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain
MC感动了,她留下陪我一起疗。
我们就这样的无止境的对唱着,劲而有力的旋律都是在鼓励着我,我们激烈的唱了一遍又一遍。。。
I can make it through the rain
And stand up once again
And I live one more day and night
And I can make it through the rain
You're gonna make it through the rain
直至感觉累了,灵魂自动归位,MC挥了挥手,踏着音乐飘然而去。。。
$a J6V U R T l ]'M-@20687723/10/2006, 00:38
骆驼, 哈哈, 那就找天吧~
g.o, 这一份勇气任何人都在拥有着,只是在乎自己是否把它善用了 :)
20/10/2006, 20:02
能將內心的情感盡情的宣泄﹐ 這份勇氣很令人羨慕
'P:v B1}(B%h5C20687719/10/2006, 12:15
好啊!好啊!我很喜欢淋雨呢!哈哈哈。。。
v*w j n S*\/D�{20687718/10/2006, 10:53
骆驼, 那就一起淋雨吧~ :P
18/10/2006, 10:46
大家要加油哦!
18/10/2006, 10:04
MaVis, surely ^-^
T's8n/Q l20687718/10/2006, 10:01
Can we make it through the rain?
18/10/2006, 09:19
呵呵呵... 是出窍后才写的呢...
H T L2N b)A M8?0T�g6F20687718/10/2006, 09:03
哗,出窍的时候还可以写文章,佩服佩服!
s m Z:i2Q H8^20687718/10/2006, 08:47
NF, 我出窍时, 不过是九时许, 我还可以更大声...
/Z _.E o ^ x!N(T"e20687718/10/2006, 08:41
音乐那么大声,不怕吵到隔壁吗??半夜有没有人投诉你扰人清梦?
:P
18/10/2006, 07:45
火影, 勇者自勇, 无须自愧 ^-^
18/10/2006, 00:28
勇者也 .... 自觉惭愧啊
k0Q V | b j p/| N20687718/10/2006, 00:19
晚安..
4V h t8V+r20687718/10/2006, 00:06
自由人,那是我每晚的习惯呢,晚安!
18/10/2006, 00:02
听歌睡觉吧..